Jon S. Gagliardi
Phone: 908 272-7000 x3710
Jon Gagliardi has over 30 years of experience providing auditing, accounting, tax and consulting services to both privately-held and publicly held companies as well as employee benefit organizations. He became Managing Principal of MSPC in 2018.
Applying a consultative approach to financial management, clients rely on him for the development of budgets, cash flows and financial projections for both ongoing and start-up businesses. His ability to understand the subtle and technical facets involved when business changes occur enables him to find practical solutions to emerging problems. He's worked in industries such as financial service companies, healthcare, insurance brokerages, wholesale and retail trade, computer software development companies and construction companies.
Beyond his wide-ranging technical expertise, Gagliardi is known for having a leadership-style focused on accountability and encouraging independent-thinking. His vision for his tenure as managing partner is to direct MSPC into the new era of accounting.
- B.S degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting, Seton Hall University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Commerce & Industry Association of New Jersey, Member
- Association for Fiduciary Education